Think of the things happened in March, it was spring break for older kids. I went a week college tour with Jet. we went to Indiana, Virginia, New York. I was afraid to go alone in united states, after that, I felt I can travel anywhere in this country now. Jet's fun senior year, senior lunch almost every month. BTW, I finally convinced Jet to curl his long hair, he hated me that day right before he goes to dance, but eventually his hair looked great!
While me and Jet travelling, Tess was helping little brother got ready for school and homework, and piano practice. she is like a little MAMA! I felt bad for her spend the first week of spring break at home, but she said she enjoyed a lot, she got to watch her animation episodes!
We celebrated dad's birthday, Kids designed the cake.
Tess started to learn to drive, Julian started his Karate class with Soren!

No comments:
Post a Comment