Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jet's 1 birthday!

Tomorrow will be my birthday party, Grandma Marilyn made me panda cake, panda is my favorite animal so far. she also made a tiny cake for me to eat. I love my grandma. Everybody must Love grandma too because of that panda cake.


I supposed to eat the cake, but I poked it, then I feel like I have dirt all over my fingers. Mom, can you please wash my hand?


As chinese tradition, I suppose to pick up whatever I like on the floor, which reflects my future.so I picked pencils. maybe I will be a writer or painter or a very knowledgeable man... I almost picked up keyboard, guitar, but so many people around me said"wow" at the same time, that scared me, I found mommy to hide. Good to know there is a word "wow" to express your surprise. so every time mom&dad helped me open a present, I use this word, a very useful word.


Mom&Dad seem more happy to open this present than me.

No comments: