Sunday, February 8, 2009

Chinese New Year Parade

Yesterday we went to San Francisco to watch the big chinese new year parade! Daddy said there is 10 big parade in the US, and this is one of them. Its Awesome, indeed! I watch the show for almost the whole time without make any noise, right before the parade was over I was so tired that I felt asleep.
Here is the picture of me and mommy in a chinese restaurant. The food isn't so great, I'd rather eat my cranberries...

Family picture in front of the “孙中山” statue---a famous chinese politics leader.


I like the dance, but got scared by the dancing lion. there is so many lions, they tried to got my attention, but I stayed as back as I can.


Everybody seems like me, there are few people from the parade threw candy to me, some came put a stuffed panda in my hand, a girl also stop by, gave me a stuffed tiny bear as a souvenir.
This is the Mayor of San Francisco shaking hand with me! someone is blocking my face, but can you spot me behind that arm?


I am so tired that I felt asleep.
Goodnight parade!

No comments: