Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Emily's bithday~~Mother's day~~

Isn't that a pretty Cake? Denice made it for my birthday.Its aso yummy too. my dinner club girls celebrate my birthday in advance, they took me to the nail place, did pedicure, then we went to Kimberly,Bri&Candice's house to celebrate.

Jet "bought" me a pair of sandals as mother's day gift, but he wants to try it for me first, and wear them in the house to see if they are comfortable.
Mason surprise me with pretty earrings as mother's day gift. its very pretty, has a special stone called "emerald" in it, some little diamonds around the emerald. I love it! what a good husband!haha

The mailman came with a box of my birthday presents from Mom(mason's mom), Jet ran to the door, opened the box(with my help). "wow""wow" that the only word he kept on saying while we open the presents together. obviously from the picture, we both love the necklace. I'm glad I got one of mom's barbie collection, " If mom send me barbie every year from her collection, I will have my own collection!" I told mason. Mom, I was kidding, don't take it serous!

No comments: