Monday, May 18, 2009

Our Weekend---Saturday

I am so happy to go to beach today, I am wearing a new hat to match my shirt, but its so windy on the beach, my hat only stayed my head for few minus, then he flied to the beach forever. But I am still happy, its an adventure for me to catch some fish, some crabs...


and hang out with my friend" Gwyneth", she seems so happy when I kick her feet.


Daddy caught a Star Fish, he gave it to me, I said "no", I didn't want touch it because I was scared. Daddy might forgot, anything looks like fingers always scares me.


Its a busy day for me, and now I am fast asleep...


We have 1 fish, 6 crabs come home with us. we caught about 25 crabs, but we have to put them back if they're smaller than those in the picture, and another type of crab we are not allowed to catch them, we have to put them back, that's the rule.


This is our Sunday dinner, Crab!
Taste sooo delicious because We caught them!

No comments: