Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fun Weekend!

This Saturday, Mom&Dad took me to the berry farm in Santa Cruz which is one hour and half away from our house. I picked few strawberries. Mom taught me to pick the big one, but I like the small one. small strawberries are cute and easy to squeeze for me.


After the berry farm we stopped by the beach to watch people surfing with a big kite. I said "Wow" twice when I saw the big kite. I like this beach because the sun is shining. not so cold like San Fransisco beach.


Do you like this picture of Daddy and me? We are looking at the waves crashing in onto the beach. I liked to watch them until some of the cold sea water got on my little toes! Yaoza!


Happy Father's Day, Dad! Daddy got a new baseball jersey that he has been wanting for when we go to the Giants games. Mommy made a delicious sushi dinner, Daddy's favorite.



Happy Daddy's Day! See my big smile? I am only missing two bottom teeth now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

jet真的长大了很多!很有小伙子的样子哦!而且感觉越来越象你了 呵呵

Webster Family said...

我儿子当然像我,不知道陈磊儿子像谁。
他真的长大了吗?长大了多少?还是头发长了觉得大一点?