Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Busy May


This May is a busy month for our family. We are waiting for our baby girl to come out every day since the doctor said any time on May is possible.
I Had two little baby showers.
I had my Birthday celebration.
And also Mother's day. I had breakfast in bed that morning, I also got a big gift--Mac laptop. Mason said its not for the mother's day gift, its my pregnant gift. I wouldn't be bored while I am doing my monthly rest after the baby. What a nice husband!!!
May is my lucky month!

One Baby shower at Denice's house.



Another Baby shower at the company

.
We(Jet,Mason Derek&Ed) are at Benihana Restaurant. I Love the atmosphere, and the food there, Jet like that place too.


Jet Bring me Flowers on my birthday, the first flower from my son!!!


Jet helped me opened my present together from Mason, Its a real Korean stone pot, I can make Bimbibap then.


Mason didn't make the cake, He bought it. He told me before dinner, he is going to pick up a cake for my birthday, then when he came home with empty hand, he said cake is too expensive. "No, its not!" I said. I was a little sad to know that my birthday wouldn't have a cake. But after dinner from the restaurant, he show up an surprise cake.Haha...

No comments: