Wednesday, July 6, 2011

more pictures


We went to the library, we played side walk chalk, blow some bubble and eat some popsicles in the hot sun.
heehee...we are riding an dinosaur train

!
We are so happy today at the zoo, we saw so many animals. we saw dinosaur( bone) , elephant, different kids of monkeys, birds, ape, crocodiles, turtles, giraffe, peacock, snake, leopard. everybody is wearing a hat except mommy, so she got an big giant one, she said because this one got more shade. haha


Summer is truly coming, its too hot

!
Meimei ride a dolphin, when the merry-go-round moved, she was scared at first, but then she liked it, and she want to do it again. Too bad she only can ride once.


Heehee...I am riding an Eagle...in the zoo.

I saw the real Giraffe! his neck is sooo long. He was trying to stay under the shade, but still his neck couldn't get in.


4th of July, Grandma's church had a big breakfast, I didn't care about the food, but care about a lots of kids to play with and I want to play the ball like big kids.


My favorite grandma, my favorite naughty Meimei& my favorite mommy.


We love to play at the church playground, play those tiny stones, same like we liked to play with the sand.


No comments: