Thursday, November 14, 2019

Training Julian to sleep

I started to train Julian to sleep since yesterday. Jet or Tess or m would read 2-3 books to him, then we sing two sons together. Then kiss him and hug him, say Nainai...... I put him to bed , he was happy playing in him bed like before. He felt sad after few mins when he realized he was alone! He cried harder and harder, I didn’t go in until 10 mins later. I still thinks it too cruel that I let Jet cried for 2 1/2 hours when he was a baby. So I can only handle 10 mins crying! Enough time for tire him out and for me to make a bottle! When I went in , he was sitting in his crib , crying, stranded up immediately when he saw me. I picked him up and comfort him, gave him a bottle! He feel a sleep right after he finished bottle!
Day 2 today, we did the same like yesterday, he cried right after I put him in his crib and after we all left. I don’t know if he knows it’s time for sleep, but he knows he would be left alone there. Let’s see what happen next few days.

No comments: