Monday, August 31, 2020

J &T’s first school day

 Today is kids first day of school in Waterford! We couldn’t sleep well, I worried about prepare the food in the morning and I may over slept! I struggle till 6:07, I made myself stay in bed until 6:30. I got up made them breakfast and Bento box for kids and Mason and grandpa Dave( he didn’t go to the company today, too bad!)

Tessie is so excited to come home, she told me she made a friend today and she is also her homework buddy! Jet can’t go to the school full day because the COVID-9. He has to do the zoom meeting class. Daddy took him to work to help set up the meeting for him, but it was very frustrating for him, he missed some class or he can’t get an hold of anybody to let him join in! I know I should get involved more in here too, I was too depend on M. Anyway, it’s not a good start for Jet if his first school day, we should have prepared better!

Julian misses the people in this big house, he was calling them. But they went to school or work. I appreciate all the help they did during Regis summer, play with their younger brother and help him! I know they love their cute funny brother!









No comments: