Sunday, December 5, 2021

Beginning of December

 Tessie just finished her winter performance yesterday. It’s. About the story “the Grinch who stole the Christmas”, I really enjoyed , so I invite Meme and Her grandparents , Enji came to watch the show. Tess was one of the wind up doll, she performed well, maybe she will be a dance? She wants to be a lawyer. What will

She be? 

Dec 2rd, my mom started her kidney stone surgery on her birthday! I was so nervous about it, i felt I could lent trust the doctor and the nurse after the doctor moved my mom

Out of the single room to 6 people room for his own relative to stay in. And the nurse was threaten my mom if she didn’t move she couldn’t promise the next day Surgery…. Good thing, the surgery went well and she is recovering, when my mom send me a tiktok video, I knew she is feeling better… wish I could be with her and take care of her, wish Covid over soon… 








No comments: