Sunday, November 23, 2008

Walk Hard

Hi everyone! This morning I surprised Mom and Dad by walking my first steps today without any help! I can stand without support for over one minute and I can walk between 5 to 10 small steps before I get scared and put my hands on the ground. Mom and Dad have been helping me by putting plugs in all the sockets and locks on all the cabinets so that I can't get into too much trouble. Also, Mom bought a little gate for the stairs so that I won't fall down.

Today I was being a fussy eater. I was giving Mom a hard time by crying and spitting out my food. Mom was upset and fed up with my tantrums. Dad was fixing some stuff on the house and he came over and gave me a mean look and used a harsh voice to tell me to eat up--or else! I was pretty scared of him and I stared at him for the next 10 minutes as I ate 20-30 more bites. Mom thought it was very funny, but Dad didn't laugh because he knew that I would just be naughty again. It's hard being a baby! No freedom!

I can shake my head "no" and I push things away from me when I don't like them. All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth as I only have the two bottom ones for now.

The other day, Mom and Dad went to the mall with me. Mom saw a cute stuffed animal frog in the Hallmark store. She let me hold it, and I thought it was okay. Mom wanted to buy it for me very badly, but Dad told her to wait and get it for Christmas. I wasn't too worried when Dad made her put it back, but I was surprised to see Mom was almost in tears when she put froggie back on the shelf. Maybe Mom just misses her "Rori" bear that was lost on the plane from America back to China.

Mom and Dad will try to put a video of me walking up soon.

2 comments:

elsa said...

总算是找到时间留言了,看到你们的更新,看到你们为JET记录下的点滴,感受到你们的幸福生活,真是替你们高兴呢,时刻关注ing...

Webster Family said...

你也快点给你宝宝开个搏客阿!