Saturday, March 21, 2009

This weekend

I am always pretty interested in shoes, sometimes I carry mommy's slippers around the house. Its fun, you must try! And now I am trying to squeeze my foot into Daddy's shoe.


Today we went to hiking in Misson Peak Mountain, Before we started, we took a picture. Mommy seems pretty happy, she didn't know its a long way to go. daddy knows, he's been here nce, this time he is considering how hard is it with carrying me on the backpack carrier.


Yeah...we did it! here is me and mommy on the top of the mountain eating food. we hand, feet is freezing, but I don't care. I saw a lot of cows back there, I like it a lot.


We just got to the top of the mountain, Daddy seems much more happy now...I was kidding, daddy was happy all the time, I was make fun of him in the first picture, heehee


Can you believe, we walk&climb that far? ....to the top of the mountain?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mason背着小Jet爬山!以后你们再这样去爬

长城!那时应该可以三个人一起手牵手拉!