Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Las Vegas---Taunya's house

We went to Vegas last week for Miya's baptism. It was a short rip, but we are very happy to be there, to me, feels like home since my china home is so far away, to Jet, it was fun to meet a lot of kids and to see his favorite dog Teddy again. A lot of people from both sides of their family came. Stu's family rent a house for 3 days. It is a nice house, you can tell from the picture, it has swimming pool, pool table, steam room...
Too bad Taunya&Stu was too busy hosting, we didn't get a lot of chance to talk to them. They are such a blessed family as usual, we are very happy to see them again.

I like driving, I am playing with my new friends. But I couldn't understand why Miya put two fingers together. I am too small to know.



These are my friend's Olivia and Riley. They are so pretty! We had fun jumping on their tramp and watching them do gymnastics tricks when Mom and Dad went to visit their parent's Joe and Amy.Rily is very good at Gymnastics, look at the pictures, wow!


Here is Mommy and I with their mom and Olivia and Riley again.



Miya is the one that got baptized. Here we are in a picture together. Miya is also taking Gymnastics class, but I didn't get any chance to see her skills.

1 comment:

JM Hurst said...

Looks like fun! Jet is so cute!