Monday, June 29, 2009

last weekend of June


Last Saturday, we went to Santa Cruze again but a different area. Its a fun place, have a lot of rides, but only for adults and big kids. We walked along the beach, watching people playing volley ball, singing, and playing, then we joined daddy for fishing. We caught a lot of small fish this time, our next goal is to catch a big fish.




I turned 17 months on this family picture!


Teng&Peng hang out with us again on Sunday, Mason, Teng&Derek went to see the movie transformer 2. Girls made sushi at home. I showed Peng how to roll the sushi , then she made an baked sushi roll. I made California roll, crazy California roll(deep fried), salmon, tuna, yellow tail nigiri, and I used the rest of fish to make sashimi. We were so full after finished almost all the sushi. We went to swimming after that, surprise, Jet sacred of water this time, maybe he just scared of dark or he was tired.



It was so hot this weekend, finally, mommy made daddy cut my hair. I feel a lot of cooler now.

No comments: