Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July

We went the fairground last Friday. I saw a lot of things, a lot of people.


There are a lot of rides, but not many rides for babies. I ride this one, I was scared when mommy put me there alone, but whenever mommy rides with me, I'm not so scared. In the end, it was Fun!


Hi, People, I have to yell to you that I'm sooo excited to see so many things!



Another ride! I like this one a lot, I was very happy to ride this giant elephant not like the first one with a lot of screaming.


I'm tired, I feel its too loud here. Mom, can we go home?



4th of July, we went to a big swimming pool. I was so sad when daddy put me into the water. I was scared when I feel like things are not normal. Like this time I couldn't stand in the water.


I feel much more comfortable in this baby pool(because I can walk in this little pool), I'm playing the water-gun in the water. I can stay here all day long.

No comments: