Friday, July 31, 2009

Yosamiti

My First time camping experience: live in a wild life! I can do whatever I want except for touching the fire. I can play the sand, play with the water. My favorite thing to do was find a wooden stick and a bucket fill with water, grab a handful of sand, and through them into the bucket, and then use my stick to poke it. That's was so much fun, I can play that under the sun for hours. Mommy had ask dad to move the bucket under some shade.


I love Yosamiti lakes, rivers. The water is so clean and cool there. I enjoyed play by the river even through it was super hot. The only thing I don't like is my face got burned a little, so one night I almost woke up all the people near our camping area.
I saw a lot of interested things there too, like squirrel, little fishes, birds. My favorite words I said during this trip was "Ah-ow, e-di---"

1 comment:

Jennie Larsen said...

I loved camping in Yosemite when I lived in California! I'm so glad your family enjoyed it, too! Jet is such a handsome little boy! :)