Wednesday, August 19, 2009

fun!!

I like to play with big kids. I think they are more fun to watch, because they seems like they can do lot of interesting things.


Gwen's birthday party! I am trying to hit the pinata to get the candy, but I got None!


Uncle Teng is very nice, hand me some candy anyway.
This picture embarrass me, I wish mom can delete this one. My shorts fell down again.


Me and mommy at golden gate park!


Me and grandma&grandpa at golden gate park!


Aunt Rachel was on a show called Beauty and Beast. she was a wardrobe. I enjoyed watch half of the show then I was so tired that I had to leave. sorry about that Rachel.


I Love grandpa's kitty. he is just like my panda bear, he is sooo soft.



I am riding a horse on a farm at thanksgiving point. I can ride a horse all by myself. grandma said I am a big boy.


Grandma is teaching me how to get the milk from the Moooo(cow).


Grandpa is ready to grill for a big party!


wu......look at my sad face, mommy took my ice cream! That is so sad...

No comments: