Friday, March 19, 2010

March!


I surprised Mason to celebrate his birthday two days ahead, Because we are going to Tahoe to snowboarding with his group in the company. I made him a little cake, I ran out of time, so the cake looks ugly, but tastes great.


I invited two couples, our neighbor and our good friends Teng and Pang.


I didn't go snowboarding of course, I took Jet to sledding with another lady with her daughter, she is very nice helped Jet sledding down. The place we sledding has a beautiful view by the big lake. that's the best picture I can get without Jet moving too much.


I didn't know Mason's group knows his Birthday(that why I did a little celebration at home), but they know, so the big group 21 people went to Chevy's(a Mexican restaurant) to have dinner. then we went back to cabin, play games, eating cake and Mason's favorite banana cream pie. Mason said he had great birthday this year.



Yesterday I took Jet to the park, we spent an hour and half there. He had a lot of fun, but the hardest thing was to take him home, I was fighting with me to leave the park, I have to carry him all the way to the car with his struggling! I am 7 month pregnant, I don't like to carry him that far.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

感觉mason瘦了
宝宝一下子好像又长大很多哦
你现在肚子那么大 一个人带他去公园 肯定会很累了!自己多注意安全哦!